The path is unwarranted, treacherous, and a diversion from the one you walk now. It is not necessary to reaching your goal, but not all those who wander are lost.
Untold treasures await those brave enough to venture on this quest. Are you ready?
Excellent. Step 1: Watch this video.
Essentials Understandings Before Questing:
1. This book does not replace or postpone our reading of The Gamification of Learning and Instruction by Karl M. Kapp.
2. Reading this book is not mandatory for Level Up readers, nor do you have to read the remaining Season 2 titles to be able to participate in this side quest.
3. This book is a work of fiction and will not directly benefit your professional growth or understanding of gamification, all though reading it may make you cooler.
Materials Needed for Sidequest:
1. You may bring a companion to improve your chances of returning safely from this side quest, but all participating members must read (or have read) the book.
2. The side quest must be completed in its entirety before the conclusion of Season 2 (estimated November 30th) in order for you to earn credit.
3. You may not under any circumstances listen to "I Ran" by Flock of Seagulls at any point during your side quest. Failure to do so will result in immediate termination of accumulated credit.
Specifics regarding the side quest will be revealed on Saturday, October 20th at levelupbc.blogspot.com. Until then, find a copy of Ready Player One and buckle up.